Are you struggling during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Mind Matters offer free NHS talking therapies for those who are experiencing anxiety, stress or low mood. They have developed new courses, specifically for those affected by COVID-19.
They are currently offering priority appointments to NHS staff and those working in care professional roles including admin staff. Mind Matters are offering a group to help those who have experienced a recent bereavement.
The COVID-19 specific treatments include:
- One-off workshop
- 5-week group
- Online digital therapy
Mind Matters are operating our normal opening hours and offering phone, skype & online treatments.
They are also still offering a range of therapies over the telephone, skype and online and offer priority appointments to NHS staff & Care Professionals….
- Wellbeing Workshop (CBT based group) – Skype
- Changing Perspectives Group (CBT based group) – Skype
- Griefand Loss Group – Skype
- Recent Bereavement Group (COVID-19 & other Loss) – Skype
- Coping with COVID-19 – Skype
- SilverCloud Digital Online CBT – Online CBT platform
- Guided self-help based on principles of CBT – Telephone or Skype
- 1:1 CBT – Telephone or Skype
- 1:1 Counselling – Telephone or Skype
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please phone the Mental Health Crisis Line number which is available 24 hours a day on 0800 915 4644.