Comments & Suggestions
We are happy to accept and consider comments and suggestions from our patients. Please present your views in writing at reception.
We always try to provide the best services possible, but there may be times when you feel this has not happened. If you do have a complaint please contact our practice manager, who will try to help resolve your problem. You can obtain a patients guide to our local complaints procedure from reception; using it does not affect your right to complain to NHS England.
- Please put your complaint in writing if possible and include the date, time and names of those involved.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and agree a plan with you concerning how it will be handled and the timescale involved.
- If appropriate, you will be invited in to discuss your complaint with the practice manager and the member of staff or GP/nurse involved. You will be invited to bring a relative, friend or advocate with you to the meeting.
- We hope this will resolve the matter and enable us to either learn from our mistake or to explain our actions etc. to your satisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied a conciliation meeting may be offered involving NHS England.